Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Obama, friend to the 2nd Amendment?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama, friend to the 2nd Amendment?

    Public buildings will never be safe as long as there are people bent on criminal activity. What public buildings need protecting? You can't have a gun on school property, courts are off-limits, only those with concealed carry permits are allowed in certain places, etc, so what's your point?
    The NRA doesn't oppose common sense limitations. Never has.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  2. #22
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama, friend to the 2nd Amendment?

    Again just going by what you said. I still think the NRA is useless.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama, friend to the 2nd Amendment?

    I don't think I mentioned any specific legislation, just that a lot has probably never succeeded because of the NRA's lobbying against it. I think you brought that up. You may think the NRA is "useless", but there are millions who disagree with you. I doubt very seriously that a teen's opinion is going to cause them much loss of sleep.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  4. #24
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama, friend to the 2nd Amendment?

    And there are millions would agree. I dont lose too much sleep thinking the NRA will die and someone will take my guns.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •